Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RIP to Solanges shoes.



can someone please kill her stylist already?
Solange just started her promo tour and for some reason I'm already over her. Well, I've been over her before she even started but that not important. What is important is that we find out which little dog she kidnapped, skinned, and glued it's fur on her bootie pumps. From the waist down Solange, it's not working.





On the completely other side of the spectrum, Vanessa looks damn good. I'm feeling this whole Herve Leger dress/skirt shit. If I had some hips, or $600 to spare you would defiantly see me in it. I think my favorite was the rainbow Leger dress Lindsey Lohan wore back in the day. Whatever, whatever, I love how she wore it. Angela looks so-so, but Vanessa outshines her by far that night. But, then again, who am I to judge?

Source: Young, Black, and Fabulous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow. now with Beyonce as your sister I understand times are tough, people lookin at you all the time, tellin you your not as pretty as her (well no lies there), tellin you your not as successful as her (sometimes the truth hurts), and reminding you just how much MORE talent she has that you dont (and it NEVER ENDS) but damn sister girl. there is NO excuse for that nonsense, i mean honestly.

Another reason i will NOT be buying her cd, thank you Noelle.