Friday, August 8, 2008

Thanks Ice Cube

First and foremost... damn! It's taken a long time to get to this point. I'm satisfied for now... we'll see how long it'll be before I decide to move on. In the meantime I'm feelin' like Ice Cube -- Today was a good day.

  • Work was a breeeeze. 2 more shifts left...
  • Got my heart & soul out the shop. yeeeep!!
  • Job Interview tomorrow?! wtff
  • Internship lined up. Lets go!
  • 3 days until I can paint my nails ANY color -- I really shouldn't be so excited about this, but I am. woohoo

& this ChloƩ purse would help out alot... 8D




3 comments:

Skye said...

Beyonce has this....(check up on it) lol

noelle said...

damn, she would have my purse. lol

Anonymous said...

i like your blog Noelle, your a cool cat.


I shall be returning to view newer posts!